Our Team . . . Building Together . . .
The Synthesis Engineering Team includes those at our office as well as those in our network of skilled associates. Together, we combine to provide a true Synthesis in Engineering Services and Product Development.
Synthesis is defined as “bringing the pieces together“, and our team is organized to do just that. The team approach allows us to act with efficiency and precision, while including the skills to reach your goals. How Can We Support You?
We believe collaboration in design for solutions is the easiest path to success — yielding the best final result. Our network of experts is not an accident. While we can’t know everything, we can know who knows, and that is powerful. Our quest for the elegant solution starts anew with each project, and we are not limited by only the resources in house.
Our Engineering Services Team
- All of us at Synthesis Engineering Services, Inc.
- Mechanical Engineering is our in-house specialty. Innovative Design, Product Development, Specialty, Custom Machines and Engineering Consulting.
- Electronics – circuit and hardware design, layout and PCB fab. Our Team includes connections in displays, lighting, user interface, motion control, robotics, embedded controllers, code and software. If your product development includes electronics, we probably have you covered.
- FEA and Thermal Analysis. We do some in-house, but we also include top notch experts when needed. See samples.
- Prototyping Services – Since Product Development is one of our key services, Prototypes naturally follow. With so many types and methods, how do you know? As a Team, we assist customers in finding the best ways for their needs — including the right materials and the right processes. Here are a few examples:
- Rapid Prototyping, often called 3D printing, offers an array of options. We have partners to assist with getting just the right pieces when they’re needed.
- CNC Machining for prototype, short run production, tooling, etc.. Our partners provide a range of services from general machining to high precision. If CNC is right for your project, we’ve got the team to get it done.
- Custom Fabrication. Whether in Wood, or Plastic, or Metal, (or some combination) . . . From small to large, we have several team partners to assist.
- Sheet Metal. Though not really separate from CNC or Custom Fab, it’s worth a mention. It’s common, and it’s a process our team frequently incorporates.
- Production Launch. Though Synthesis does not do mass production, we do assist customers in sourcing and qualifying manufacturing. To that end, our Team does include a wide variety of manufacturers.
- Plastics for processes like Injection Molding, Thermoforming, Roto-Molding and more. We work with many providers — local, national, and international.
- Metals in the many ways they are processed — from Casting to Stamping to Forging to Extruding and so many more. We have sources to assist.
- Foams & Soft Goods whether molded or sewn or whatever. We have, or can help find and qualify sources for production.
- Patent and Intellectual Property legal assistance. As a key part of the team for some projects, we work with a number of IP experts.
- You Are A Key Member Of Our Team. We don’t do “Black Box” design off in a corner, so if you engage us, plan on being a part of the Team. You are the expert for your product, and we rely on and value your input. Welcome aboard.